Friday, October 29, 2010

What a big Laugh!

I just thought that I would start out by saying that having an earring back stuck in your ear at 44 is a bit , well silly! I had been having an earache for about a week and it just kept getting worse and worse. I decided that I had better get into the Dr. I needed to be able to hear and work and the pain was making it so that I was having a hard time working. How embarrassing that was. I guess I learned a good lesson. I never thought much about taking off my earrings at night well I do now! HA HA.
I also was able to see my beautiful granddaughter (s) what a treat it is to help out your daughters with their new baby's! I am so proud of Jen she is a good mom! Lizzy is so funny , she just bursts with personality. I talk about this and I just want to cry!!! I miss Jen , Sam and the kids terribly. I miss Rachele and Fred, and the kids, I miss Dan and Shawn, Steve and Jake. It is weird that they have all grown up some have there family's and some are trying to find people to make a start with. I have about the best kids ever though.

I am sure that this isn't just to brag but I cant help it.
Rachele is about the most talented photographer I have seen! I love the way she has kept her family involved even though we are separate coasts. She is amazing to me all of her strength and kindness I just wish we could see her and her precious kids . Not leaving out Fred, He is everyone's HERO he is like the energizer bunny he just keeps going and nothing can stop him! I am proud to be his mom!
I guess I had better get going. I will post Pictures from the last year or so of the girls and the adventures that we have had!

Love
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment